April Speaker Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us as we welcome a featured guest speaker, Coach Ron Tunick, America's Business Coach.
What stops an individual from achieving their goals and become successful? Sometimes its things around them that are out of their control, but it could be the person themselves and their mind set.
Sadly, most people are not prepared to be successful, some are afraid of success and failure.
People do not learn the LITTLE things that are required to make a difference, but altering those could make a huge impact on your life and Coach Ron Tunick is eager to discuss this by answering the following questions:
- What are some causes that stop people from achieving their dreams and success?
- There are outside things that can interfere with someone's success. When they occur how should they approach these obstacles?
- How are people and the way they think and act, and become own source of failure?
- What are some of the little things people can do that can make a real difference in their success?
- Is it ever too late to change your way of thinking and be successful, regardless of age?
Meet Coach Ron Tunick
- Successful Business Consultant
- Author of the bestselling book "The Thinking Room"
- Radio Show host of the Nationally Syndicated "Coach Ron Tunick" Show
- Over 35 years of experience in the banking industry
- CEO of a multi-million-dollar company